There are many Races and cultures across the Realms and thus many, many langages spoken. Some are reasonably well known whilst findign a tutor for others would take some time and effort. The Sage in Drakenwood is known to offer lessons in many to those with the time and money to spare...
- Artrexcian: Spoken by Artrell and thus oft encountered in Alforpia.
- Demonic: The Infernal tongue, spoken by the legions of the damned in the Lower Planes
- Demonish: An Infernal dialect spoken by some of those beings.
- Elcharean: The melodic Faerie tongue is rumoured to come from another plane!
- Eltherian: Spoken by the various Elf cultures of the surface world.
- Ersi: You'll hear the Halfling tongue in many places, such as Hobbitsville or police stations...
- Farae: The tongue of Rosfarren and its various fiefdoms.
- Farsi: The common Human tongue in the Western realms.
- Goblesque: Yes, the gibbering of Goblins is actually a language, not insanity or mimicry!
- Loyavenku: The ancient language of the Giants, though to be derived from an older one...
- Malkierien: The words of a Dwarf are as hard and short as the speaker...
- Nadir: The "lost" language of the great Nadir civilisation...
- Nibelungen: Gnomes take their language seriously, most others dont after hearing them squeak.
- Norse: The common tongue of the Heipvarga Islanders.
- Nymal: The skillful tongue of the Nymph is greatly appreciated and worth exploring!
- Orcish: Brutal and direct, spoken mostly around the Withered Peaks.
- Runic: An obscure magical language used by the mystics of Heipvarga.
- Shruti: Spoken by the Nomad tribes of the Omanii Desert.
- Tangetto: The bitter Half-Orc dialect is a recent phenomenon and contains much from other Races'.
- Undercommon: The trade tongue of the Underdark, harsh on the ear but essential in the depths.
- Wolumban: Spoken by some mental tribe out in the Andurin Islands.
- Wulinaxin: Gruff and basic, but surprisingly precise, is the Satyr's language.
Others, such as the sibilant tongue of the snake-people of Haal, are also known to a rare few.